You have no items in your shopping cart.
The eco-friendly and natural alternative to your doormat, these mats provide a rich aesthetic to any building or home.
Coco entrance mats are made by embedding natural coconut husk fibre into a PVC vinyl backing. These fibres are a bi-product of the coconut harvesting industry, making the production of these mats highly sustainable, and the mats themselves a perfect complement to your environmentally conscious building or home.
The fibre for these colored cocomats are completly solution dyed before being embeded into the PVC backing, allowing the color to cover the entire mat, which leads to strong performance against fading and wearing off.
Coir fibre mats are a proven scrapper that are highly effective at brushing away dirt and debris from the bottom of shoes to ensure a clean and safe floor inside. This coco fibre is also one of the most absorbent natural fibres available, making it highly effective at keeping the moisture off your floors.
Used in recessed wells across the world, these coco mats create an effective brush/wiper even when plush with the surrounding floor. For above ground applications, our coco mats are available with or without a rubber ramp edge.
The vinyl backed construction of these mats not only creates a low profile modern twist on an iconic aesthetic, but also allows us to cut the mats down to the exact size and shape that you may need. Custom sized mats can be ordered above online, but if you are looking for a custom shape, please contact us at email@example.com with your requirements.
These mats can also feature your company logo or custom design in both a high quality inlaid and custom screen print form. Click here for the Inlaid Coco Mats, and here for the Custom Printed Coco Mat products.
- The 5/8” Coco mats are made by embedding colored coconut husk fibres into a PVC backing.
- These mats are also available in 1/2", 3/4", 1”, and 1 1/4" thicknesses.
- 5/8” coco mats are available dyed in Black, Brown, Green, Red, Blue and Grey colors.
- Overall weight of the 5/8” natural coco mats is 165 Oz/SqZd.
- Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us for rush orders.
- Available in custom sizes, shapes, and with logos.
- 5/8” (17mm) thickness is the most common thickness for coco Mats and fits most standard recessed well.
- Available with or without ramp edging.