Jute Cricket Matting is the perfect option for establishing an even surface for predicable ball playing when the actual turf area is either uneven or non-existent.
We offer both coco cricket mats and jute cricket mats both of which offer their own advantages. Jute cricket mats are lighter in weight and tend to provice better results over a grass field than a sandy one.
- Made from high quality jute fiber for outdoor use on all types of surfaces.
- Completely weather proof.
- Durable cricket matting with 8 feet of heavy duty canvas on each end that prevents tearing and fraying.
- Eyelets every 2' apart around the entire mat.
- Convenient storage as it can be rolled away after play or can be left outdoors.
- Jute Cricket Matting provides an ideal surface to spin your ball with appropriate bounce.
- Perfect for playing in both ground cricket pitch and in practice nets.
- Easy Maintenance- Just hose it off and leave to dry in the sun.
- Hassle-Free as heavy grommets secures the mat firmly to ground.
- Made in USA.
- Jute Cricket Matting is available in 8’ wide rolls in lengths of 64 feet and 32 feet. Full size is 1/8" thick with grommets.
- Full size: 8' x 64'
- Case Weight is 96 x 15 x 15. Cubic Feet is 12.5
- Case Weight is 205lb or 92.99kg.
- Cricket Matting is available for both light duty and medium duty jute material.
Please mail us at email@example.com or call 614-375-8065 for all other shipping charges.