You have no items in your shopping cart.
ColorStar mats feature solution-dyed nylon yarn. Solution-dyed nylon yarn offers superior color fastness and resistance to UV exposure. In addition, these mats have a built-in anti-static feature to provide permanent protection against harmful static electricity.
Colorstar™ Solution-Dyed Finishing Mats Features:
- 10 year color-loss guarantee with indoor use means mats won’t fade during cleaning
- Extra coarse solution-dyed nylon fibers in combination with traditional solution-dyed fibers create excellent scraping and wiping action for maximum soil stopping power
- Twisted heat-set 100% static-dissipative nylon resists crushing, traps dirt better and extends performance life
- Green-friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated backing types
- Also available with oil and grease resistant 100% nitrile rubber backing when applications call for additional protection
- Lengths up to 40’ long
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Recommended uses: malls, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, healthcare, supermarkets and more
Colorstar™ Solution-Dyed Finishing Mats Specifications:
- FIBER TYPE: Solution-dyed BCF 2 ply continuous filament nylon, type 6.0,5^½ twist output, heat set
- WEIGHT: 20 oz/sy
- PILE HEIGHT: 3/8"
- GAUGE: 5/32"
- CONSTRUCTION: Cut Pile
- BACKING - TYPE: 100% SBR Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Content) or 100% Nitrile Rubber
- BACKING - THICKNESS: .060"- SBR Rubber; .050" - Nitrile Body or .090" - Nitrile Body
- BACKING - DUROMETER: 65
- BACKING - TENSIL: SBR Rubber = 1400 PSI; Nitrile Rubber = 1800 PSI
Colorstar™ Solution-Dyed Finishing Mats Testing:
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- ASTM C 1028-29 Static Coefficient of Friction. Dry 70
- Anti-Static maximum average voltage of 1.6 KV as measured by the AATCC 134 Electrostatic Propensity Test and meets IBM’s minimum standard for electrical resistance (NFPA99)
- Colors are available in 5’ widths only
*** These colors are available in 5’ & 6’ widths only
|ColorStarTM - on SBR Rubber||3P|