You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jute Cricket Matting is the perfect option for establishing an even surface for predicable ball playing when the actual turf area is either uneven or non-existent.
We offer both coco cricket mats and jute cricket mats both of which offer their own advantages. Jute cricket mats are lighter in weight and tend to provide better results over a grass field than a sandy one.
- Made from high quality jute fiber for outdoor use on all types of surfaces.
- Completely weather proof.
- Durable cricket matting with 8 feet of heavy duty canvas on each end that prevents tearing and fraying.
- Eyelets every 2' apart around the entire mat.
- Convenient storage as it can be rolled away after play or can be left outdoors.
- Jute Cricket Matting provides an ideal surface to spin your ball with appropriate bounce.
- Perfect for playing in both ground cricket pitch and in practice nets.
- Easy Maintenance- Just hose it off and leave to dry in the sun.
- Hassle-Free as heavy grommets secures the mat firmly to ground.
- Made in USA.
- Jute Cricket Matting is available in 8’ wide rolls in lengths of 64 feet and 32 feet. Full size is 1/8" thick with grommets.
- Full size: 8' x 64'
- Case Weight is 96 x 15 x 15. Cubic Feet is 12.5
- Case Weight is 205lb or 92.99kg.
- Cricket Matting is available for both light duty and medium duty jute material.
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-375-8065 for all other shipping charges.
Write Your Own Review