You have no items in your shopping cart.
Showcase an ecofriendly and luxurious aesthetic at your entrance without having to compromise functionality.
Accessible by wheelchairs, carts and other heavier wheeled traffic, our high density Coco Coir Mats come with a relatively higher density of fibres and a reinforced backing system that is less susceptible to stretching. As a result this makes it harder for wheel’s to ding into the fibres as the pass through and leads to a higher level of accessibility for your building.
The all natural High Density Vinyl Back Custom Cut Coco Coir Mats are made from coconut husk fibres that are an extremely useful by-product derived sustainably from the coconut harvesting industry.
- High Density Coco Coir Mats are made out of 100% machine spun coconut fibre yarns.
- A strong PVC backing with integrated stability scrim provides a firm surface to the HD Coir Mats.
- A firmer surface allows for easier access to wheelchairs, carts, and other heavy traffic.
- 3/4” (20 mm) thick coco mats are great for any entrance with a slightly deeper than average recess well.
- 219.72 Oz/SqZd heavy material lasts longer and performs better than regular vinyl backed coco mats
- 3/4" thick HD Custom Cut Coco Coir Mats is available in a natural coconut husk fibre color.
- Available in default sizes as well as custom sizes. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 360-255-7282 for more information.
- Please expect a lead time of 1 - 2 weeks
|Material||100% Machine Spun Coconut Fibre Yarn|
|Construction||Coir Fibers Embedded Into PVC Backing|
|Face Style||Uniform Coco Mats|
|Face Fibre||Coconut Husk Fibers|
|Custom Sizes||Available (Max 6.5' width)|
|Fibre Weight||219.72 Oz/SqZd|
|Total Height||3/4” (20 mm)|