You have no items in your shopping cart.
5/8" thick High Density (HD) Vinyl Back Custom Cut Coir Mats are packed with features that make it the ideal solution for heavy traffic commercial entrances.
Along with its strong functionality and enhanced performance capabilities, the HD Custom Cut Coco Coir Mats also enables business to present an elegant, rich and luxurious look as well as... show off an eco-friendly side to its customers.
Wheelchair accessibility is a big upgrade when compared to regular coco entrance mats.
The premium version of our regular custom cut coir entrance mats, the High Density (HD) custom cut coir mats feature a much denser fibre pile combined with a strong backing system with integrated fibre glass scrim backing that is relatively less susceptible to stretching. The combination of these features creates firm and strong surface level that allows wheeled traffic to pass through without digging into the fibres of the mat.
The all natural High Density Vinyl Back Custom Cut Coco Coir Mats are made from coconut husk fibres that are an extremely useful by-product derived sustainably from the coconut harvesting industry.
- 5/8" HD Custom Cut Coir Mats are made out of 100% machine spun coconut fibre yarns.
- Backed using a PVC material with integrated stability scrim to provide a firm surface.
- The firm surface allows mats to offer easier access to wheelchairs, carts, and other heavier traffic.
- 5/8” (17mm) thickness is one of the most popular thickness for coco mats and works with many recessed wells.
- 153.36 Oz/SqZd heavy material lasts longer and performs better than regular vinyl backed coco mats.
- HD Mats are available in a natural coconut husk fibre color.
- Available in custom size. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 360-255-7282 for more information.
- Please expect a lead time of 1 - 2 weeks
|Material||100% Machine Spun Coconut Fibre Yarn|
|Construction||Coir Fibers Embedded Into PVC Backing|
|Face Style||Uniform Coco Mats|
|Face Fibre||Coconut Husk Fibers|
|Custom Sizes||Available (Max 6.5' width)|
|Fibre Weight||153.36 Oz/SqZd|
|Total Height||5/8” (17 mm)|