You have no items in your shopping cart.
Add a historical twist to your doorway with our Penelope Floral hand-woven coco doormat. Part of the Williamsburg collection, the gorgeous Penelope Floral Coco Doormat is inspired by remarkable antiques, rare books, and architectural details in the collections of The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Meant to make American history relevant for today, the 'Penelope Floral' Williamsburg doormat not only gives you rare floral prints that tell a story but also lends elegance and beauty to your doorway!
- Penelope Floral Hand-woven Coco Doormat is eco-friendly product.
- Made from 100% natural coconut fibers, this doormat is thick and hand-woven.
- Penelope Floral Doormat is hand stencilled with fade-resistant dyes that can stand up to all weather conditions.
- The coir surface scrapes off dirt and mud from shoes so that it stays out of your house.
- Penelope Floral doormats are easy to clean and maintain; just vacuum, hose down or shake off to keep them clean.
- Size: 22" x 35" and Thickness: 3/4 inch
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
Note: Your purchase of Williamsburg products supports the education, preservation and citizenship missions of the not-for-profit Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
|Sizes Available||22" x 35"|
|Total Weight||6 lbs|