You have no items in your shopping cart.
Diamond Flex-Lok Matting is a high-performance matting system manufactured with 100% recycled materials and combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort. The ergonomic properties of Diamond Flex-Lok™ are the result of a multi-tiered footing design that elevates the mat off the floor, creating air pockets that allow the mat to flex with the weight of the worker. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from the work area without clogging. Black tiles & ramps made with 100% recycled materials.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Matting has black tiles & ramps made with 100% recycled materials.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Matting include a PVC based workstation that combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Mats consist of beveled ramps to eliminate trip hazards.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Mats also have PVC construction which offers resistance to chemicals, cutting fluids, oils and greases.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Mats contain a pronounced raised diamond pattern on the mat surface and an inverted-V pattern on the ramps to provide addtional traction.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Mats' sorbent pads can easily be placed underneath the mat in extremely wet applications.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Mats are ideal for wet environments where anti-fatigue, drainage and slip resistance are a priority. PVC construcion makes it especially resistance to chemicals found in harsh wet environments where custom configurations are a consideration.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Mats are available in Black color for Tiles and Black/Yellow for Ramps & Corners
- Overall Thickness – 1”
- Stock Sizes – 30”x36”, 30”x48”, 30”x60”, 30”x72”, 30”x96”, 42”x72”, 42”x96”, 42”x120”
- Tiles: 12"x12"
- Ramps: 6"x12"
- Corners: 6"x6"
- Factory-assembled custom configurations available - Call Customer Service for more information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate or diisononyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.